Files are quite important as they are recorded as documents in various formats. The file loss/deletion scenario will have a great effect and disturbs our daily works. What’s next? How to restore files? You may upset!!! And bare a second thought that, you have lost your file permanently and never ever can retrieve: if it is out of Recycle bin.
If you are in search of lost /deleted files. It’s better to use third party recovery tool which helps you to recover deleted files. File Recovery software has a special built in mechanism to scan whole drive indeed and successfully gets back the deleted files without any data loss.
Step 1: Run File Recovery Software after successful download and installation on your operating system.
Step 2: Choose the Recover drives option from main screen window and later select particular drive from where files has to be restored.
Step 3: file restore program will be initiated to recover deleted files. The files will be sorted after successful recovery process.
Step 4: You can preview restored files and can save on successful purchase of the software.
Different cases behind file deletion:
- Case 1: Accidental deletion is the major human mistake where important files get deleted unknowingly.
- Case 2: Virus attack may spread rapidly all over the files and make them inaccessible to read.
- Case 3: Sometimes usage of third party tools may also responsible for deletion of files and may results in enormous amount of data loss.
- Case 4: Formatting/reformatting the hard drive results in permanent deletion of files without throwing them to recycle bin.
- Case 5: Other factors such as transferring files from other device to computer and vice versa, System crash, program crash, sudden interruption, bad sectors may have direct impact on files.
- Case 6: If Recycle bin exceeds the size limit, the files may delete permanently without going to recycle folder.
Some other features of File Recovery software:
- This software has an ability to restore deleted files that are deleted permanently due to various reasons.
- It also retrieves lost files from external hard drives, iPods, USB drives, memory card, SD card along with the system drive.
- Recovering files from hard drives like SATA, SCSI, etc. and from flash memory cards like SD, XD, can be achieved.
- This software can be operated on all versions of Windows like Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP and so on.and hence is famous as platform independent software.
- The software is developed in such a way that, it scans complete drive in order to restore deleted/lost files in few couple of minutes.
Download File Recovery Software: which is a boon to retrieve deleted files in few simple mouse clicks.