Data is nothing but information which is processed or stored by a computer and this data is stored in the computer hard disk or any storage device like SD cards, memory cards, Fire Wire devices, external USB drives, pen drives etc. The data may be in the form of an audio, video, image, programs, documents, and many more and we can transfer the data from external drives (like pen drives, memory cards etc.) into the computer’s hard drive and vice versa. Sometimes the users will accidentally or unintentionally format the hard drive or any storage drive, where format is nothing but wiping the entire data from any storage device. Due to this the data present in the drive will be deleted. The user thinks that the data is deleted permanently and he cannot regain it. But we can restore the deleted data from the formatted drive with the help of Data Recovery After Format software.
Reasons behind the data loss from the hard drive:
- Unintentionally formatting: Unintentional format is one of the main reasons for the wiping of the data from any storage device. At the time of deleting the unwanted data from the system the user may accidentally formats the drive and they have to suffer huge data loss problem, as formatting is applicable on both operating systems such as Windows and Mac.
- Power surge: While transferring the data from the external hard drive to the system internal hard drive if suddenly power fails then the entire data will be lost.
- Formatting while re- installation of OS: The user in order to upgrade with the new version they will re-install the operating system. If this process is done without providing any backup the total data from the system will be lost as re-installation of the operating system will deletes the preexisting data from active partition.
- Data loss due to file system conversion: If any error occurred at the time of file conversion such as while converting the FAT partition to NTFS in Windows operating system and converting the HFS partition to HFS+ in Mac OS will lead to data loss.
- Virus attack: The data from the system gets deleted due to malicious programs like virus and malware attack. These viruses enter into the system through internet connection, through emails, etc. and start deleting the data that is stored in the systems folder.
Features of Data Recovery After Format software:
- Retrieve data after format of any storage device and is applicable to both Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Data Recovery after Format software is used to recover data after formatting the partitions such as RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 5 etc.
- This software is used to retrieve the data from quick formatted hard drive and external hard drives of SATA, SCSI, and IDE etc.
- Data Recovery after Format software is used to recover lost / deleted data from memory cards, hard drives, external USB drives, pen drives, Fire Wire drives, iPods and many more.
- This software is used to recover audio formats(like MP4, AMR, MP3, WAV, AIFF, etc.), video file formats (such as MOV, M4V, MPEG, MPG, RM, 3G2, 3GP etc.) and photo file formats (like TIFF, JPEG, JPG, PNG, GIF etc.).
- This software is used to recover data from Windows supported partitions such as NTFS 5, ExFAT, FAT 16, FAT 32 and Mac supported HFS+ and HFSX partitions.