Solid State Drive is a kind of hard drive which is used to store enormous amount of files. Files such as audios, videos, pictures, document files like PPT, MS Word, MS Excel and so an can be efficiently stored. SSD is most popular because of its high data transfer rate, less power consumption and reliable too.
Data loss situation is common in recent days due to various reasons. It is better to take backup of important files. If you have not taken backup and lost all your files on SSD. Is that possible to retrieve files from SSD? If so- How to recover deleted files from SSD?
Restoring deleted files from SSD is now quite simple using third party recovery tool which is specially developed with high scan mechanism and strong algorithms which retrieves the deleted files within few minutes in simple clicks.
Follow simple steps to retrieve files from SSD:
- Step 1: Download and install SSD Recovery software on your operating system.
- Step 2: On successful launch of application, select the Recover files option from main screen tool.
- Step 3: Choose either Recover Deleted files or Recover lost files from the next screen according to the situation encountered.
- Step 4: Select SSD device to restore files from it and later hit on Next button to proceed further.
- Step 5: Scanning process to restore files from SSD will be initiated; once scan is done, you can preview the restored files.
- Step 6: Later, you can save all your restored files on desired location on successful purchase of Photo Recovery software.
Various situation for loss of files from SSD:
- Accidental deletion of files from SSD card will make you to lose huge amount of files. Be careful while hitting before delete button.
- Corruption of the SSD may affect on files which gets erased when you format it.
- Effect of virus infection or when SSD card connected to the infected system may results in the file loss.
- While transferring files from memory card to System or vice-versa, sudden shut down of the computer may leads to file deletion. .
- Sudden interruption, power fluctuation, bad sectors, etc. are other factors where enormous amount of files deleted /lost.
Highlights of SSD Recover Software:
- SSD recovery software is highly recommended tool to recover files from SSD device.
- This software has capability to get back lost/deleted files from SSD devices without any level of difficulty.
- It also supports to recover files from other storage devices such as external hard disk, memory cards, USB drives, iPods, etc.
- It also restores hard drive partitions and recover files from SSD on MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, iMac, and so on.
Recovery of deleted /lost files without change in original contents can be easily achieved using SSD Recovery software.