Lost your files along with the folders? No problem because this article right in front of you shows how it is being done along with a video presentation. This video uses a software called Remo Recover which we are going to use in the next few minutes.
Watch this video on file and folder recovery as this simply demonstrates recovering the folders and files practically.
Steps to Recover Files and Folders
First download the software called Remo Recover from the description of the video’s YouTube page and install it on your Windows computer. Then allow the application to run. You will get some options when you open it, go and choose the option as mentioned in the video. This option depends upon the recovery of your data such as drives, photos, videos or simply files. Then proceed to the next steps, you can do it all by yourself and need not have to find the computer professional for doing this. Because the software is designed for even computer beginners to use for recovery purposes. At the time of recovery completion, you will need to activate the software to full version to save the files on your system. You can do it after previewing your files as this proves the reliability of this application. Let’s discuss the features of this tool.
Characteristics of Remo Recover Application
- The tool restores files and folders from all types of storage devices such as Solid State Drives, Hard disk drives, memory sticks, USB pen drives, MMC cards, etc.
- The tool effectively carries out the recovery process and designed to use easily by anyone with zero technical expertise. It provides step by step instructions for file and folder recovery.
- This software supports a variety of file types such as MP3, MP4, MOV, AVI, JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, DOC, PDF, XLS and many others for recovery.
- The “Preview” option provided in the software is used to “Preview” the recovered data before saving them to the disk. Also, “Save Recovery Session” option will be very useful as this eliminates the need of scanning the disk one more time after full version software activation.
- The tool supports all kinds of brands of the disk drives. It also works well with formatted and reformatted disks.
- The software retrieves any practical files and folders which are deleted or lost during any process such as installation of OS or full format.
Reasons of File and Folder Deletion
There are some major causes for folder and file deletion and they are listed below.
- Accidental deletion of files and folders.
- Corruption in partitions which lead to folders deletion.
- Corruption or error in file system.
- Using third party file explorer software to handle drives and folders.
- Deletion due to threats such as virus and malware.
If you ever lost your files and folders due to the above said reasons, then Remo Recover is definitely going to help you recover your files and folders back.